Roast Chicken with Butternut Squash and Potatoes
This is such an easy and fast recipe. Filling, healthy, and delicious!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 9 red potatoes, diced
- 1 butternut squash, diced
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary (to taste)
- Olive oil
- 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2) Brush chicken breasts with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- 3) Toss potatoes and squash with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray). Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary, to taste.
- 4) Arrange chicken and vegetables on a cookie pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.