Fresh-tasting, fast, and easy! Time-Saving Hack: Opt out of using fresh grilled corn and instead use frozen corn. Time-Saving Hack: Buy a small rotisserie chicken and shred it instead of having to make the chicken yourself. Time-Saving Hack: Have your family assemble their own tacos to cut down on prep time and to allow for customization.
- 2 ears fresh corn OR enough frozen corn for 8 small tacos
- 1 12-oz package baby tomatoes
- Pepper, salt, garlic powder, cumin
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 peeled avocado, diced
- Sour cream, salsa, cilantro, taco sauce, etc. for assembly (Optional)
- 1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin to taste.
- 2. Place corn on a jelly-roll pan; broil 18 minutes or until charred on all sides, rotating every 6 minutes. Cut kernels from corn; place kernels in a medium bowl. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Add tomatoes to corn, and sprinkle corn mixture with black pepper and salt.
- 3. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; top each taco with 1/4 cup corn mixture and avocado. Serve with sour cream, salsa, etc. if desired.